Welcome to Fun & Fit Burbank!
We care about kids and it shows! From the moment you walk in the door you will feel the positive energy, hear the laughter and cheers of accomplishment, and feel the friendly and nurturing culture we work hard every day to create for our members.
Internationally recognized as a leader in educational gymnastics, our unique Curriculum Poster Reward System sets short term and long range achievable goals for children, helps raise their self-esteem, confidence and makes learning gymnastics safer and more successful in hundreds of gymnastics clubs since 1991. Our online "Smart Moves" teaching system, launched in 2013, is now the state of the art in staff training & lesson planning for gymnastics professionals across the globe. But, while we are known in the gymnastics world for training teachers, our true passion is working with kids and this is our home.
We are different. You will find that everything we do is focused on what we believe is best for your child. For example;
- Our 'PERSONAL BEST' philosophy teaches our students that their success has nothing to do with the performance of others. That 'cooperation' is more valued than 'competition'. And that when they don't perform their personal best as they know they are capable of, instead of hearing "nice job" or "good try" they will hear, "what happened?" and learn that mistakes are opportunities to learn important lessons about yourself, resulting in greater self awareness and mindfulness.
- We care more about the children than profits - we believe that if the kids are happy, learning, successful and safe the money will take care of itself and we will profit as a result of delivering great value and service to our members.
- The instructors at Fun & Fit are professional experts hired for their outstanding abilities in teaching young children in a positive and patient manner, and expertise in safe and correct gymnastics education. Several of our staff members hold degrees in Child Development, Kinesiology or Education.
- We invest in evaluating all children prior to enrollment to insure they are in an appropriate class with age and ability peers - this helps us do a better job for your child in creating a successful class experience.
- The Instructor of the class will authorize enrollment is appropriate after the trial lesson. We believe you agree that the class that is best for your child is more important than one that may be convenient but with more or less advanced students. And if the trial lesson is not a good fit, there is no charge and we try another until we are all happy.
Many of our Instructors and Customer Service team grew up attending our classes or bringing their own children to class. And many of the moms and dads enrolling their kids were students themselves. And now that you have found us, you too have the opportunity to introduce the many physical, mental, emotional and social benefits our training systems provide to your own children. And we are looking forward to getting to know you and welcoming you to our family.